- By the invitation of the German company EDL Anlagenbau Gesellschaft mbH R&D Center has participated in the exhibition ACHEMA 2018. At the round table with the delegation of the Republic of Tatarstan, opportunities of possible cooperation were discussed. The President of the Republic of Tatarstan, Rustam Nurgalievich Minnikhanov, has been presented with technologies for the mercaptans removal from hydrocarbon feedstocks and the treatment of sulfur‑alkaline wastes.
- Performed recalculation of mercaptans removal block of the MTBE production unit at JSC “Slavneft-YANOS” with identification of bottlenecks and issuing solutions for their elimination.
- Patent of the Russian Federation No. 2654095 is received – METHOD OF FEEDING ANIMALS AND POULTRY.[PDF format]
- A batch of KSM-X catalyst was manufactured and delivered to JSC “Gazpromneft-Moscow Refinery” to regenerate the mercaptide-containing alkaline solution of the 400 GFU section of the Combined Unit of Oil Refining.
- An agreement was signed with JSC “Syzran Refinery” (Rosneft) for the manufacture and supply of KSM-X catalyst batch for the regeneration of mercaptide-containing alkaline solution at mercaptans removal block of saturated and unsaturated GFU sections.
- Scientific articles are published:
– H.I. Hoang, R.M. Akhmadullin, F.Yu. Akhmadullina, R.K. Zakirov, A.G. Ahmadullina, A.S. Gazizov. Synthesis of 3,3′,5,5′-tetra-tert-butyl-4,4′-stilbenquinone and its catalytic properties in the process of liquid-phase oxidation of inorganic sulphides. Journal of Organic Chemistry. 2018. Vol. 54. Pub. 7.
– A.G. Akhmadullina, R.M. Akhmadullin, L.Sh. Khamidullina, V.N. Salin.
Import-substituting technologies of mercaptans removal from hydrocarbon feedstocks on domestic heterogeneous catalysts. Oil Gas Exposition. №2 (62), April, 2018, p. 74-75.
– A.G. Akhmadullina. Made in Russia – it means egologically, economically, reliably! Journal Point of Support. № 241, April, p. 6-7. [PDF format]