Friends, Colleagues, our dear Customers! Please accept our sincere congratulations on the upcoming New Year! We wish you health, happiness, well-being, success and prosperity in business in 2019!
The outgoing 2018 year was full of important events, bold projects and the successful work of all divisions of the R&D Center “AhmadullinS – Science and Technologies”.
1. Sulfur-alkaline waste treatment unit by LOCOS technology for Khark Petrochemical Company (Kharg Island, Iran) was commissioned.
2. Issued 3 Basic Designs:
— LPG treatment from hydrogen sulfide and mercaptans at the primary oil refining plant of LLC ‘Afipsky Refinery’ with a capacity of 3.0 million tons / year for raw materials;
— recalculation of the mercaptan removal Unit of the MTBE production of OJSC ‘Slavneft-YaNOS’;
— LPG treatment from hydrogen sulfide and mercaptans for AT-1 LLC “LUKOIL-Ukhtaneftepererabotka”.
3. A License Agreement has been concluded for the right to use ‘Demerus’ technology at LLC ‘Afipsky Oil Refinery’.
4. A feasibility study was issued for the reconstruction of kerosene mercaptan removal installations for NIS (Pancevo, Serbia).
5. Manufactured and delivered 4 batches of catalyst KSM-X for the following installations:
— LLC ‘LUKOIL-Nizhegorodnefteorgsintez’;
— JSC ‘Gazpromneft Moscow Refinery’;
— JSC “Syzran Refinery”;
— Khark Petrochemical Company, Iran.
6. 5 patents of the Russian Federation received:
— No. 2644779 The catalyst for the liquid phase oxidation of sodium sulfide ;
— No 2659269 The method of purification of wastewater from sulfide and/or mercaptide sulfur and installation for its implementation ;
— No 2647591 The method of joint production of polyquinones and ethylene bisphenol;
— No 2665039. New chemical compound bis (3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyphenyl-propyl) phosphonate;
— No 2654095. The method of feeding animals and birds.
7. 11 scientific articles were published, 7 of them in Russian journals and 4 in foreign.
8. The material base and new directions of activity of the R&D Center “AhmadullinS – Science and Technology” were developed.