R&D Center «AhmadullinS — Science & Technology» having 35 years of scientific experience unites innovation, constant development and improvement of technologies in petrochemical industry.
Our main activity is development and implementation of energy-saving and ecology-friendly technologies, such as:
- Mercaptans removal from natural gas (NG) and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), gasoline and kerosene fractions (Jet A-1), gas condensates and light oils.
- Treating of sulfur-alkaline wastes (SAW) from refineries and petrochemical plants; purification of produced water (PW) and process condensates (PC) from inorganic sulfides and hydrogen sulfide.
All technologies and catalysts are patented, approved and confirmed by regulatory and technical documentation.
- Results of 2019 27.12.2019
- Results of 2018 16.12.2018
- News for May – July 2018 03.08.2018
- News for January – April 2018 12.04.2018
- Results of 2017 year 28.12.2017
- News for march 2017 20.03.2017
- Results of 2016 year 27.12.2016
- News for october 2016 07.11.2016
- News for september 2016 07.11.2016
- New Article in Journal of Butlerov Communications 03.06.2016
- New Article in Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences 31.03.2016
- Our September 2015 news 02.10.2015
- New article in Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry 06.09.2015
- License agreement with Bashneft 07.08.2015