Results of 2020
Friends, Colleagues, our Dear Customers! Please accept our sincere congratulations on the upcoming New Year! We wish your health, happiness, well-being, success and prosperity in business in 2021!
The outgoing 2020 year was full of important events, bold projects and the successful work of all divisions of the R&D Center “AhmadullinS – Science and Technologies”:
- Amine treatment and mercaptan removal Unit of propane-butane fraction using the DEMERUS LPG technology in LUKOIL-Ukhtaneftepererabotka LLC. Productivity is 6.0 t/h. 2020
- DEMERUS LPG process for mercaptan removal (desulfurization) of propane-butane fraction of Gazpromneft-MNPZ JSC. Productivity is 18.0 t/h. 2020.
- Issued 2 Basic Designs:
- “PERVIY ZAVOD” In May 2020, Basic Design was issued for kerosene fraction sweetening Unit (50 m3/day) using the Demerus technology with a heterogeneous KSM-X catalyst. Requirements for the residual content of mercaptan sulfur – no more than 30 ppm.
- “Orsknefteorgsintez” PJSC. In February 2020, Basic Design was issued for treatment of LPG from a coking unit (10.2 m3/h) and a flow of saturated LPG from GFU (34.2 m3/h) using the Demerus technology with a heterogeneous KSM-X catalyst.
- Registered 2 License Agreements:
- “PERVIY ZAVOD” Registered in FIPS, registration number RD0336461 dated 15.07.2020.
- “Orsknefteorgsintez” PJSC. Registered in FIPS, registration number RD 0334900 dated 23.06.2020.
- Manufactured and delivered 2 batches of KSM-X catalyst for the following Companies::
- CNPC-AktobeMunaiGas LLC;
- “PERVIY ZAVOD” LLC.
- Together with “ITC” INZHEKHIM” LLC and Kazan State Federal University are working on a government contract in the development of composite polymeric materials.
- Scientific and technical center under the state program is additionally equipped with the following instruments and equipment:
- Differential scanning calorimetry;
- Published 8 scientific articles.
- Postgraduate student Khabibullin Rustem defended his dissertation in the field of agriculture for a Ph.D. degree on the topic: “THE INFLUENCE OF DIFFERENT DOSES OF ANTIOXIDANT “BISPHENOL-5″ ON GROWTH INTENSITY, MORPHOFUNCTIONAL STATE AND EFFICIENCY OF REARING CALFS IN THE DAIRY PERIOD”