September, 2015. News at STC:
1. September 30, 2015 Leading Engineer of STC «AhmadullinS – Science and Technology” – Gatiyatullin Dinar Ravilevich successfully defended his thesis for the degree of Ph.D. of technical sciences: “Development of a new two-stage technology of antioxidant – 4,4′-bis (2, 6-di-tert-butyl-phenol) synthesis”.
2. Heterogeneous KSM-X catalyst was supplied to propane-propylene and butane-butylene fractions sweetening unit at “TAIF-NK” JSC, Nizhnekamsk city. Guaranteed catalyst lifetime – 8 years.
3. Under the supervision of the Licensee representative heterogeneous KSM-X catalyst was loaded into the alkali regenerator P-701 of propane-propylene and butane-butylene fractions sweetening unit at “TAIF-NK” JSC, Nizhnekamsk city.
4. Technical rules were developed and approved for designing installation of 4,4′-bis (2,6-di-tert-butyl phenol) (antioxidant Bisphenol-5) synthesis with the capacity of 600 tons/year.
5. 1 ton of raw materials were purchased for the production of experimental batch of antioxidant Bisphenol-5.
6. STC «AhmadullinS – Science and Technology” developed and approved the safety data sheet on:
- KSM-X catalyst (РПБ № 40655797-21-38119 by 22.05.2015);
- Bisphenol-5 (РПБ № 40655797-24-37934 by 28.04.2015);
- Diphenoquinone (РПБ № 40655797-24-37933 by 28.04.2015).