Our company has developed new waste-free mercaptan removal processes for heterogeneous-catalytic refinement of light hydrocarbon raw materials - DEMERUS LPG and also for high-boiling hydrocarbon fractions (kerosene – jet fuel and diesel fractions, stable gas condensates) from mercaptan sulphur – DEMERUS JET process, carried out in soft conditions.
When temperature is 50-70°С and pressure is 0.3-l.0 MPa using polymeric KS, КSМ & KSM-X catalysts and new extractant DEMERUS.
DEMERUS process was developed by STC «AhmadullinS» in the 90s of XX century for solving multifaceted problems of mercaptan removal - natural gas and LPG sweetening, naphtha, kerosene, diesel fractions, gas condensates and light oils treatment. Feature of the proposed technology is …
- Website under construction 24.07.2015
- Issue of Basic Design for JSOC BASHNEFT 02.06.2015
- License agreement with JSOC “Bashneft” 22.03.2015
- Comissioning for kerosene deodorization (mercaptan removal) Unit in Bahrain 13.02.2015
- Start the installation for butane sweetening (mercaptan removal) at LLC “LUKOIL-NNOS” 23.01.2015
- New article in RJPBC Journal 14.11.2014
- Our author’s articles in Chemphyschem Journal 17.12.2013