R&D Center «AhmadullinS — Science & Technology» having 35 years of scientific experience unites innovation, constant development and improvement of technologies in petrochemical industry.
Our main activity is development and implementation of energy-saving and ecology-friendly technologies, such as:
- Mercaptans removal from natural gas (NG) and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), gasoline and kerosene fractions (Jet A-1), gas condensates and light oils.
- Treating of sulfur-alkaline wastes (SAW) from refineries and petrochemical plants; purification of produced water (PW) and process condensates (PC) from inorganic sulfides and hydrogen sulfide.
All technologies and catalysts are patented, approved and confirmed by regulatory and technical documentation.
- Results of 2017 year 28.12.2017
- News for march 2017 20.03.2017
- Results of 2016 year 27.12.2016
- News for october 2016 07.11.2016
- News for september 2016 07.11.2016
- New Article in Journal of Butlerov Communications 03.06.2016
- New Article in Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences 31.03.2016
- Our September 2015 news 02.10.2015
- New article in Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry 06.09.2015
- License agreement with Bashneft 07.08.2015
- Website under construction 24.07.2015
- New patent RF (no.2552516): method for polyquinones synthesis 17.07.2015
- Issue of Basic Design for JSOC BASHNEFT 02.06.2015
- License agreement with JSOC “Bashneft” 22.03.2015
DEMERUS process was developed by R&D Center «AhmadullinS» in the 90s of XX century for solving multifaceted problems of mercaptan removal - natural gas and LPG sweetening, naphtha, kerosene, diesel fractions, gas condensates and light oils treatment. Feature of the …
LOCOS process was developed for industrial waste water and produced water treatment from toxic inorganic sulfides (NaHS, Na2S, (NH4)2S, NH4HS) by liquid phase oxidation in the presence of heterogeneous phthalocyanine KSM-X catalyst. LOCOS technology is used for:<img …